Tooth sensitivity occurs because of several things
1. Brushing the wrong way or too hard and too coarse bristle brush.
2. Many tartar or plaque that menyebabka teeth become brittle.
3. pemuti use and mouthwash containing alcohol adan kimi material.
To avoid and be free of pain and soreness, da few tips that you can use the following
1. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles and brush your teeth the right way.
2. Avoid foods and beverages that are too hot and cold.
3. Use a special toothpaste for sensitive teeth.
4. Routine 6 months to clean the tartar to the dentist.
5. Replace your toothbrush 3 months.