1. Panjang House (House of Peoples of West Kalimantan)
2. Houses Betang (Central Kalimantan Traditional House / Kalteng)
3. Banjar house (House of Peoples of South Kalimantan Province)
4. Lamin house (House of Peoples of East Kalimantan Province)
5. Houses Bolaang Mongondow (traditional house of North Sulawesi Province)
6. Souraja or House of the King or the Big House (House of Peoples of Central Sulawesi Province)
7. Laikas (traditional house of Southeast Sulawesi Province)
Renowned for its variety of Indonesian culture, both types of dance culture, there is a tradition, language and even the home. Next I will describe 7 Indonesian Traditional House Part Three.